Hello lovelies!!
Today I want to share with you this easy, healthy and quick, raw vegan chocolate sauce. You may now think 'what the heck is she talking there?!' but yes, it works and it is actually so good ;P
You can use this sauce for your waffels, cakes, fruit or (what I do literally everytime) on top of nicecream!
For your healthy chocolate sauce you will only need:
1 teaspoon raw cocoa powder
1 teaspoon raw coconut sugar
4-5 teaspoons water (depending on the consistency that you want)
Just wisk all these ingredients together and there you have it!
Don't worry, it may take some seconds until all is well combined but that's fine :)
This is the kind of 'basic' recipe, just multiply everything to get more chocolate sauce, you can store your rests in the fridge and then reheat it (of course it is then no longer raw but still delicious :D)
Feel free to use more or less sugar/water for more sweetness or different consistencies and ENJOY!!
Xoxo Lili
I saw the original recipe first at Supreme Banana's YouTube chanel, go check her out, she's awesome!!



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen